A beautiful commissioned illustration that perfectly captures the texture and arch of Bow Fiddle Rock. Bow Fiddle Rock in a natural sea arch near Portknockie on the north-eastern coast of Scotland. The rock gets it's name from the similarity in shape to that of a fiddle bow.
- A4 size, 210 x 297 mm (8.3 x 11.7 in)
- A3 size, 297 x 420 mm (11.7 x 16.5 in)
- 225gsm Seawhite Acid-Free Watercolour Paper
- Signed fine art print 30mm white border for framing
- Presented with a recycled greyboard backing and sealed cellophane sleeve