- Japanese Arabic-Bond glue
- Double-sided applicator; wide and thin nozzle makes applying glue to larger or precise surface areas easier
- Applies white and dries clear
- Suitable for use on paper and wood and will bond both materials effectively
- Applicator nozzles made using flexible rubber
- Non-toxic suitable for younger children *adult supervision recommended for very young children
- 36g per tube
Yamato's Japanese Arabic-Bond glue is ideal for use on both wood and paper. The tube is double-sided with one wide nozzle and one slim nozzle for more precise application. Applies white and dries clear, making it ideal for crafting projects where the placement of the glue needs to be visible until it dries. Yamato's Arabic-Bond glue is non-toxic and suitable for younger children - although adult supervision is always advised - when crafting or completing school projects. The applicator heads are both made using flexible rubber and each tube contains 36g of glue.